Monday, October 6, 2014

Empathy

I agree with Jeremy Rifkin when he says instead of obsessing over creating a more perfect union maybe its time to put equal weight on creating more empathic society. People should learn how to be less selfish and feel others pain. I think that is a really big issue in this world. People take everything for granted including me, but for some they are less fortunate than others, and people don't understand that. I don' think that it is possible to extend empathy to the entire race. I think that because there are so many people that empathy doesn't even come to their minds, how would it be possible to extend it. It great to imagine it but i don't think that it will ever be possible. There are so many different types of backgrounds that people come from, that's why there are so many differences

1 comment:

  1. Emily, refer to the assignment instructions on my blog. You were to incorporate research to support your opinion.

    ReplyDelete